domingo, 5 de noviembre de 2017

Myfundtravel 100 challenges to be happy

Hello, I am Alexandra. In instagram, I am profelove

The March 28, 2017 I started with a poster of 100 challenges to be happy in a year. I did it because a friend of mine committed suicide because he was not happy and he was desperate. Then in his memory, I want to promote ideas or activities that can be done to promote getting out of the routine and stress of our normal life. I am travel with my son and I have a great company in my travels. I have more than 20 challenges fulfilled, but in my last trip to Sweden to see the boreal auroras, I am broken, without money to finish this project. However, if you help me to fund this idea, I can finish this project.
I had made around more that 20 challenges, for example, I have seen hot balloons, I made a neighbor party, I handled a dog sled, I kissed a stranger. But I'm missing another 80 challenges in about 156 days. The challenge began on March 28, 2017 and ends on March 28, 2018.
Some challenges can be changed or added. If you want, you can suggest some challenge that you think could be added to the list.
If you fund me, I can share with you my videos of every challenge. Also, at the end of the 100 challenges I want to write a book that I would like to share with you. Please accompany me to travel online and make of our lives a bit more happier.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario